Custom design services; start to finish!
5-8 step process from initial contact to final delivery
1. Email:Send an email to: eva-lena at artseed weddings dot com including: event date, quantity needed (if stationary), colors and any motifs or themes that you would like to see in your wedding suite and/or marriage certificate. Note: if you are ordering stationary and would like an RSVP card or map in addition to the invitation card, Iíll respond to your email with additional questions or a rough estimate along with payment information. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to begin. The balance is due upon completion, and prior to shipping.
2. Sketch Process:From the initial email and other possible correspondence, 3 initial pencil sketches will be made that incorporate all of the details requested. The sketching process normally takes 1-2 weeks depending on my schedule and prompt correspondence.
3. Review:This is a critical step where each client will have the opportunity to review the pencil sketches and decide which design is preferred. Clients can refine, change, combine or otherwise alter the direction of the sketches. Within no more than a week, client communicates any changes desired. Occasionally another round of revisions is needed.
4. Revisions and color (final step for marriage certificates):A final color painting/design is e-mailed for approval this portion of the process takes 1-2 weeks. Minimal design revisions can be made at this point.
5. Final Design (stationary only):A final design with fonts and illustration in place is e-mailed for final approval.
6. Printing (stationary only):The printing times may vary from 2-3 weeks depending on the printing method, I commonly use letterpress or IRIS printing.
7. Assembly (stationary only):Some clients prefer to assemble the invitations, while others find it a relief to pass that job to me. Invitations are assembled and finished. Time for assembly varies greatly, depending upon materials requested, but we will work within clientís deadline.
8. Mailing:Final invitations/marriage certificates are shipped insured using USPS Priority Mail service, unless another shipping method is requested. Note: invitations can be addressed, posted, and mailed directly to guests for an additional fee.
Custom designed & illustrated invitations start at $300.
Custom Marriage certificate prices range from $300 for a 9X12 marriage certificate to $450 for a 14X20, and $600 for 14X20 with Hebrew text. A 50% deposit is required to begin. The balance is due upon completion, and prior to shipping.